- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease full-size hotel pan.
- In a mixing bowl equipped with a paddle attachment, combine cake mix, 3 cups Lucky Leaf® Premium Peach Pie Filling and eggs; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gently fold in remaining 3 cups pie filling until well mixed. Hold.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Hold.
- Spread half the batter in greased full-size hotel pan; sprinkle with half of the sugar-cinnamon mixture evenly over top. Repeat process with another layer of remaining batter plus remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Remove from heat and place on cooling rack to cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 24 portions to serve.
Try an alternative fruit filling, like Clean Label Mango Fruit Filling for a tropical twist on this classic recipe.